Clients, whether Internal or External, expect their products and services to be available when they need them. Any disruptions in the form of unplanned interruptions or degraded performance, can have a significant impact in the ability of the Users to conduct their business and have negative impact on the business performance in the form of impacted revenues, profits, and customer/employee satisfaction. The Client Experience Analysis process aims to establish a mechanism where data can be harvested to identify factors that have both a positive and negative impact on the Client Experience.
The Objective of the process :
The Objective of the Client Experience Analysis process is to understand, manage, and improve the overall client experience by maintaining focus on the top three areas that provide the greatest insights: 1 – Customer Satisfaction, 2 – Customer Escalations, and 3 – First Time Fix rates at the Service Desk.
- Understand all elements are the Customer Satisfaction surveys are comprised of 1 – Incoming Volumes, Surveys Sent, Surveys Received, Comments of Satisfied Users, Comments of Unsatisfied Users, Personas of the Users, Personas of the Technical Teams, Types of issues contributing to Sat/Dissat surveys, etc.
- Understand all the escalations from a quantitative and qualitative standpoint.
- Understand the Service Desk efficiency rates
Sample list of benefits :
- Improved survey response rates
- Improved satisfaction scores and reduced dissatisfied scores
- Reduced escalations
- Improved response/resolve times to escalations
- Improve First Time Fix rates at the service desk
Sample list of observations :
- Impact of Backlog on CSAT scores
- Lower survey return rates
- Lack of responsiveness from the Technical Teams to dissatisfied comments
- Lack of actions being taken from the Technical Teams to addressed chronic reasons for dissatisfied surveys
- Delayed response to escalations
- Lack of action on escalations
- Lack of understanding and addressing of chronic issues contributing to the escalations
- Lack of process compliance at the Service Desk leading to missed First Time Fix opportunities
- Issues with Skills at the Service Desk
- Issues with Knowledge Management at the Service Desk
- Issues with Quality Management at the Service Desk
- Issues with Service Desk Line Management systems
Sample list of recommendations :
- Understand the impact of the Backlogs on the CSAT scores. Are the scores being affected by the backlogs
- Conduct call-backs for all dissatisfied surveys
- Implement waiver process
- Identify and address Clients who are exhibiting a bias towards the Technical Teams
- Address Technical Teams who appear to have chronic poor CSAT scores
- Conduct call backs to clients who have escalated an issue
- Monitor the FTF rates at the Service Desk and determine if any changes to the process are needed